Cash Hub Webinar Series
Webinar 2: Adapting to COVID19 The Use of Cash and Markets in the Red Cross
Register here to attend Webinar 2 of the Cash Hub Series on: Adapting to COVID-19 the Use of Cash & Markets in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement. The Registration form now allows signing up to the entire series (see question 7 of the registration form). Only those registered in advance will receive the Webex link to join.
- NEXT WEBINAR DATE: 20 May 2020
- TIME: 08:00 am Washington DC/14:00 Geneva/20:00 Kuala Lumpur
The next webinar will focus on Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) operational adaptions, challenges and plans from 2 RCRC National Societies responding on the ground. The webinar will last 1 hour and will include a Q&A session as well as presentations from:
- 15 mins Zimbabwe Red Cross Society – Tinomutenda Maposa, Cash Preparedness Focal Point & Morris Machawira, Operations Director
- 15 mins Lebanese Red Cross Society - Maysa Ibrahim Basic Assistance Program Manager
- 20 mins Questions and Answers – with Global RCRC Movement CVA experts on-standby if non Zimbabwe RC or Lebanese RC questions are asked.
Please note that this event will be recorded, so please keep muted during the presentation.
On 6th May the Cash Hub Webinar Series was launched with presentations on:
• RCM Cash Hub & Help Desk, Emma Delo, Cash & Markets Technical Team Manager, British Red Cross
• ICRC Tip sheet: Cash and Voucher Assistance and COVID19 and examples of how these have been used so far Alexandre Gachoud, Cash & Market Specialist, EcoSec Unit, ICRC
• Highlights of RCRC National Societies activities using Cash & Markets in response to COVID19 Caroline Holt, Manager Global Cash Transfer Programming, IFRC
Please find below the links to access: