Register here to the 6th Cash Hub webinar focusing on Livelihoods and Household and Economic Security (HES), as part of the series on: "Adapting to COVID19 - The Use of Cash in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement", hosted jointly by the Cash Hub and Livelihoods Resource Centre.
We have a great line up with Gambian Red Cross, Afghan Red Crescent, and Ukrainian Red Cross sharing experience and opening from British Red Cross FSL lead, and a short talk from the Livelihoods Resource Centre. The Q&A session will also be supported by ICRC.
This will take place on Wednesday 15th of July, at 08:00am Washington/14:00 Geneva/20:00 Kuala Lumpur. The webinar will be held in English and will be recorded.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Andra Gulei - Senior Food Security and Livelihoods Advisor, British Red Cross
- Buba Darboe – Head, Disaster Management & Food Security, The Gambia Red Cross
- Mike Ovsiannikov - CVA focal point of Ukrainian Red Cross
- Asadullah Sediqi – DRR and Livelihoods Coordinator, Afghan Red Crescent
- Adriana Estrada – Livelihoods Resource Centre
The webinar will last 1 hour and there will be a 15 minute Q&A session.