Cash and COVID-19
Access best practice, learnings and tools to adapt CVA and protect those more at risk during the COVID-19 outbreak. This section will continue to grow as we collaborate and exchange knowledge on the impact of COVID-19 to assist people around the world, especially those who are simultaneously facing another emergency or a conflict. To contribute your content send an e-mail to the Cash Hub team: firstname.lastname@example.org.To browse all resources related to the Cash and COVID-19 webinar series click in the link below:
A Cash Helpdesk is available to support Movement staff and volunteers scale up CVA in response to COVID-19, by providing remote technical advice on all aspects of cash and voucher assistance. For guidance and tips on how to deliver and advocate for cash and voucher assistance in responding to COVID-19 please see the following collections:
- Rental Assistance Programming
- COVID-19 Sensitive Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) Across the Project Cycle
- COVID-19 CVA preparedness: Ensuring minimum requirements to deliver timely, accountable, and effective CVA are in place
- Conducting Market Assessment and Analysis during COVID-19, adapting the RAM/MAG
- Working with Financial Service Providers (FSPs) during COVID-19
- Conducting Monitoring and Evaluation for COVID-19 Cash and Voucher Assistance
- Working through Cash Collaborative Approaches during COVID-19
- Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA) for CVA during COVID-19
- Social protection in the age of COVID-19
- Strengthening Linkages with Social Protection Systems: Orientation guidance for Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies
21 March 2020
Implications de la pandémie COVID-19 sur les transferts monétaires : Conseils et Recommandations
French version of a tool with practical recommendations to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through ongoing Cash and Voucher Assistance, inform the adaptation of CVA in the context of COVID-19, and promote sensitivity to evolving markets dynamics.
21 March 2020
Tip sheet: Cash and Voucher Assistance and COVID-19
Tool with practical recommendations to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through ongoing Cash and Voucher Assistance, inform the adaptation of CVA in the context of COVID-19, and promote sensitivity to evolving markets dynamics.
1 January 2020
UNHCR Cash Assistance and COVID-19 – Emerging Field Practices
This document is a snapshot of the many innovative field practices emerging in light of COVID-19, throughout various locations.
1 January 2020
UNHCR Cash Assistance and COVID-19 – Emerging Field Practices II
This document is a follow up to the UNHCR Cash Assistance and COVID – 19 Emerging Field Practices and presents additional snapshots from the many innovative field practices on cash assistance in light of COVID-19.
1 October 2015
Mobile Money Requirements Checklist
Checklist to ensure the service provider for mobile money delivery meets the minimum requirements. This document can also be found in the CiE Toolkit (M4_3_1_1).
Page 8 of 8
The Cash Helpdesk for the Movement is supported by: