CASH IN EMERGENCIES TOOLKIT
Guidance and tools
Cash in Emergencies Toolkit
Movement Cash Community
Training and development
Cash and markets
Cash and social protection
Cash in conflict
Cash and COVID-19
Cash and logistics
Middle East / North Africa
National Society cash readiness
Cash and health
Cash in emergencies
Cash and WASH
Cash and livelihoods
Cash and shelter
Cash in Turkey
Cash and anticipatory action
News and events
News and blogs
About the Cash Hub
Meet the team
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Share your thoughts on the Cash Hub platform
It would be great to hear about your experience of the Cash Hub. We’d just like to check how we're doing, and if there’s anything we can do better in the future. The survey will take around 5 minutes to complete.
Tell us more about yourself...
1) Are you a
Humanitarian professional (not RCRC Movement)
RCRC National Society
Please tell us more:
2) How often do you use the platform?
More than once a week
Are you satisfied with the website?
3) Overall how satisfied are you with the Cash Hub platform ?
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
And now let's hear about your search experience...
4) How easy is it to find resources on the Cash Hub platform?
Neither easy nor difficult
What was your biggest challenge in finding what you were looking for on the platform?
5) How are you most likely to search for a specific resource?
Filter by "Type of resource" (i.e. infographic, evaluation, case study...)
Use key words in the search box
Go to the relevant Thematic or Geographic section and click on the each page
Please tell us more
We'd like to know if what you find is useful...
6) How have you used the resources and information accessed?
7) How do you like to receive information or engage with learning on the platform?
Blog posts and short articles
Email or Skype exchange with Cash Hub Helpdesk
Engaging with webinars
Social media updates
If you answered other, please tell us more
Please help us with this last question.
8) Is there anything else you would like to feedback about the Cash Hub platform, including suggestions on making improvements?