A range of training materials are available for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (RCRCM) to build generalist, expert and specialist knowledge and skills around cash assistance design and implementation and to include it in assessments and responses to humanitarian disasters.
Key learning resources:
- Technical CVA Competency Framework
- CVA Practitioner Self-assessment
- Guidance for Candidate Assessment
- Rapid Response Profile: Cash and Voucher Officer
- Rapid Response Profile: Cash and Voucher Coordinator
- RCRCM CVA training summary
Thematic learning resources:
3 October 2022
Rapid Assessment of Markets (RAM) Training Materials
Tools and training materials for the Rapid Assessment of Markets (RAM) training
24 March 2022
Cash for Support Services training materials
Training materials for in-person Cash for Support Services training (includes course information, facilitator pack and course materials).
16 February 2022
CVA Practitioner Self-Assessment
Tool to identify skills development needs.
2 February 2022
CVA self-assessment xls Kobo
CVA self-assessment xls Kobo form for uploading.
Page 1 of 4
In partnership with: