A range of training materials are available for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (RCRCM) to build generalist, expert and specialist knowledge and skills around cash assistance design and implementation and to include it in assessments and responses to humanitarian disasters.
Key learning resources:
- Technical CVA Competency Framework
- CVA Practitioner Self-assessment
- Guidance for Candidate Assessment
- Rapid Response Profile: Cash and Voucher Officer
- Rapid Response Profile: Cash and Voucher Coordinator
- RCRCM CVA training summary
Thematic learning resources:
4 May 2018
IFRC Cash and shelter training
Facilitator sessions plans, presentations and hand-outs for the cash and shelter training.
3 May 2018
IFRC CTP 4 day ToT materials
Facilitator documents, presentations, had outs and guidance for the IFRC training of trainers for CTP training.
2 May 2018
IFRC CTP 4 day training materials
Facilitator guidance, presentations, case study, handouts and resources for the 4 day introduction to CTP training course.
1 May 2018
RCRCM cash training
Summary of cash trainings available to RCRCM
Page 4 of 4
In partnership with: