CVA, the Environment, and Climate Change Webinar
CaLP event: CVA, the Environment, and Climate Change Webinar
The Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA), Environment, and Climate Change Community of Practice, currently led by CaLP and the Global Shelter Cluster Environment Community of Practice, is organizing a webinar in English showcasing the potential role of CVA in addressing climate change and environmental degradation. The event will feature different perspectives, identify opportunities and challenges in CVA programming relating to the subject-matter, and includes a call to action for proactive planning in the fight against climate change.
Join us and our wonderful panelists for an engaging discussion on Tuesday, 13 July at 9:00 Washington, DC | 13:00 Dakar | 14:00 London | 16:00 Amman (cross-check the webinar time with your respective location). Kindly share the event within your networks, we hope to see you there!
- José Jódar Vidal, CaLP Technical Advisor and CVA, Environment and Climate Change CoP lead
- Amin Maghsoudi (PhD), Project Researcher and Lecturer in Humanitarian Logistics & Supply Chain Management , The HUMLOG Institute, HANKEN School of Economics.
- Samantha Brangeaon, Researcher, Evaluator and Trainer “Environment”, Groupe URD
- Ana Maria Florez, Environment Associate, UNHCR Colombia
- Irene Amuron, Manager Anticipatory Action, Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre
Closing remarks: Charles Kelly, Environment Community of Practice co-lead, Global Shelter Cluster