Cash Hub Webinar Series
Cash Hub Webinar 25: CVA and Digital Tools for Information Management. The use of Cash and Markets in the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
During this Webinar Botswana Red Cross and Netherlands Red Cross will share their experience of using digital tools for information management in their Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) for their domestic operations. 510, an initiative from the Netherlands Red Cross, will open the Webinar describing some of the tools (such as Twillio for Community Engagement) they have used in collaboration with different National Societies in their CVA operations in response to COVID-19. American Red Cross will highlight some of the latest developments in Information Management and CVA.
- Joseph Onkemetse, Disaster Management Coordinator, Botswana Red Cross
- Melanie Miltenburg, Coordinator Direct Digital Aid for 510 – Netherlands Red Cross
- Lars Stevens, Coordinator Cash Information Management, 510 – The Netherlands Red Cross.
- Jonathan Garro, Data Engineer, American Red Cross
For the Q&A the speakers will be joined by:
- Joseph Oliveros, Cash Innovations Global Lead, IFRC
The webinar will last 1 hour
DATE: Wednesday 17 November 2021
TIME: 8:00 Washington DC/ 14:00 Geneva / 21:00 Kuala Lumpur