Cash Hub Webinar Series
Webinar 12: Adapting to COVID-19 The Use of Cash & Markets in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement
DATE: Wednesday 07 October, 2020
TIME: 08:00 am Washington DC/14:00 Geneva/20:00 Kuala Lumpur
This online event organised by the Cash Hub will focus on how Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) has been used to achieve Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH) Objectives, with reference to examples from Myanmar, Nepal and Lebanon (TBC). Speakers Include:
- Ludovic Arnout – Wash Coordinator, IFRC, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Amar Mani Poudel – Deputy Director, WASH Division, Community Development Department, Nepal Red Cross Society
- Aye Aye Nyein – Director of Rakhine Operation Management Unit, Myanmar Red Cross
- Gurudatta Shirodkar – Livelihoods Delegate, IFRC, Myanmar CO
- Lebanese Red Cross (to be confirmed).
The webinar will last 1 hour and there will be a Q&A at the end of each talk.
ICRC will also support the Q&As for any general questions.