Cash Hub Webinar Series
Webinar 6: Livelihoods and Household Economic Security (HES) – Adapting to COVID19: the Use of Cash and Markets in the RCRC Movement
Register here to the 6th Cash Hub webinar focusing on Livelihoods and Household and Economic Security (HES), as part of the series on: “Adapting to COVID19 – The Use of Cash in the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement”, hosted jointly by the Cash Hub and Livelihoods Resource Centre.
We have a great line up with Gambian Red Cross, Afghan Red Crescent, and Ukrainian Red Cross sharing experience and opening from British Red Cross FSL lead, and a short talk from the Livelihoods Resource Centre. The Q&A session will also be supported by ICRC.
This will take place on Wednesday 15th of July, at 08:00am Washington/14:00 Geneva/20:00 Kuala Lumpur. The webinar will be held in English and will be recorded.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Andra Gulei – Senior Food Security and Livelihoods Advisor, British Red Cross
- Buba Darboe – Head, Disaster Management & Food Security, The Gambia Red Cross
- Mike Ovsiannikov – CVA focal point of Ukrainian Red Cross
- Asadullah Sediqi – DRR and Livelihoods Coordinator, Afghan Red Crescent
- Adriana Estrada – Livelihoods Resource Centre
The webinar will last 1 hour and there will be a 15 minute Q&A session.